See agenda for the course dates, locations and the registration form.
|This is an Advanced Level training programme. Participants must already have completed the standard level Schema Therapy training (for adolescents or adults) and have had some experience with Schema Therapy.
In the second part of the course, we will focus on the application of Schema Therapy with regards to specific adolescent themes:
- working with parents;
- group Schema Therapy for adolescents;
- using schema-modes with adolescents;
- using specific techniques with adolescents and their parents.
Use will be made of case histories brought in by the participants themselves.
- Case conceptualisation with complex disorders: challenges and solutions.
- Recognising modes at an early stage.
- Maintaining a secure therapeutic relationship if extreme modes occur.
- Working with strong emotions.
- Loyalty towards parents.
- Mode work with the parents.
- How can parents deal with the dysfunctional modes of children?
- Complex family situations.